We understand that in today's environment how important it is for the students to have
outdoor campouts in the nature. These camps help students to become more
independent, learn social skills, develop resiliency and gain confidence. We have
developed special activities and programs as per the needs of the different age groups.
Camping program involves engaging the child, on camp-outs and provide them with an
opportunity to get close to nature and use nature and adventure as a tool to bring fun
and life-long learning to them.
Outdoor learning program follows the principles of Experiential Learning Model. In the
programs, students are involved into individual and group tasks and outdoor activities
followed by personal and group sharing. The same is followed up by concluding
learning's from each activity and outlining how these learning's would be helpful in real
- Building Confidence and Self Worth in the participants.
- Helping participants challenge their mindsets and fears.
- Building awareness of basic teamwork, group dynamics and leadership.
- Making participants aware of their innate potential and building "I CAN" and "I WILL" attitude
Staff & Safety A 100% safety record
Leaders: Each activity group will have one program leader and supported by skill leader.
All activities are designed and conducted by qualified and experienced outdoor leaders. The experts are trained from NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School, USA), NIM (Nehru Institute of Mountaineering), HMI (Himalayan Mountaineering Institute).
We have international standard outdoor equipments.
Separate accommodation for boys and girls
- Camping at Yeracud, Tamil Nadu
- Camping at Aravali, NCR
- Camping at Pungoot, Nainital
- Camping at Meghalaya
- Camping at Mount Abu
- Camping at Tirthan, Himachal
- Camping at Sitlakhet, Ranikhet
- Camping at Junga, Shimla
- Camping at Dharamshala, Himachal
- Camping at Kambre, Lonavala
- Punjapura Camp, Indore
The Program includes facilitator and instructor fees, program materials, gear required, medical facility, emergency vehicle, boarding and lodging on campus.